iaucolumbus

weeding frame question

I am having problems with my weeding frame. For some reason the settings have been changed. It stopped cutting the frame all of a sudden. (no I did not change anything lol) I have checked the setting in signcut and if I set it at .05 inches it will cut it only one time and it returns to 1 inch. How can I change this setting so that the program will always cut at .05? I have looked just about every place I can...all but the correct place as you can see. I have to try and find some humor in all of this. If I don't I might kill the computer!  :crash:

Thanks in advance for your help.

Brent

I quit using weedlines in Signcut, never could get them to work right :why: I probaly didn't spend enough time to figure them out, neway I use an xacto to cut my own weed lines as I'm weeding, seems to work better for me, and have more control where to put them, it will be a few hrs b4 I'm back @ my cutting software to answer the settings ?, 

I had the same problem after upgrading to the latest version of Signcut.  Cick on the "Tiles" button and check the "Weeding Frame" box.  Set the max weeding frame to 0.0500  Now it should show up properly in the cut menu.

weeding boxes just add unnecessary wear and tear to your cutter - much easier to manually put your weed lines in using exacto for the same reasons gg explained - you can position your weed lines wherever you want them that way. It also reduces your vinyl waste, as it allows you to "stack" your images closer together in the cut layout to maximize the usable cutting area.