2CT Media

Hello from AZ - 2CT Media, LLC.

Hello All,

Since I never properly introduced myself, I will do so now. My name is Christian and I'm one of the owners of 2CT Media, LLC. I have been in this industry since Feb of 2004, I started out employed by the 200th largest private Fleet in america with a Mutoh VJ-1304 and Flexi Pro 8.5. I learned the ins an outs through crash course trial and error, building industry relationships, and through lurking on forums.

In 2009, I started a side company (2CT Media) to help a few of the churches in my area get good prices on their graphics. In the first 3 months of operation we made $20k which solidified for me the idea of me going "Rogue".

In 2010, I gain 2 new partners and a contract with a nationwide church planting company, in that first season we did 20 churches! These Churches can be found in California, Texas, Colorado, Illinois, Canada, and many other places. Our works helped the company we are working for score an exclusive supplier-ship with the nations fastest/largest growing church network. They have over 200 churches worldwide and plant between 10 and 50 a year nationwide, we have the contract to supply all graphics for these plants.

In 2011, We gain a 4th partner then Purchase a HP L25500 and 72" ZCB to update our equipment and switch to ONYX X10 for better color control and matching. We also pick up a nationwide upstart company that is vastly expanding, They sell a product that increases vehicle safety and is being picked up by dealerships nationwide. We handle all of their printed media, from paper to manufactured full function displays. These products are in over 50 dealerships nationwide and growing at a rate of 12 a month. We also signed overflow contracts and labor contracts with wrap companies and sign shops all over Arizona.

We have decided that our focus are churches and wholesaling to other shops. We don't make the greatest amount of money with these focuses but we get great satisfaction from it.

I hope this helps other members get an overview of me and my company, and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone before now and in the future. I'm headstrong and stubborn, don't give up easily, and am firm on my stance of quality. I don't like letting anything leave unless I could write my name on it and not be ashamed.

If anyone needs anything they can PM, Email, or Call me anytime. If I have something you need I'll gladly help out.

• Like 1

Quality should always be first and foremost above anything else. That has always been my goal. Looks like you have it going on my friend.

Dan