cutter is cutting so weird its not completing the d,s, and can someone help me i have changed the blade, and pressure and etc i dont know if you can see the picture but that whats its doing any help

Have you checked your blade depth?

Make sure you have it far enough out, what pressure are you using?

Have you checked your blade depth?

Make sure you have it far enough out, what pressure are you using?

yes its about half the size of a credit card and 56 it does fine cutting but just wont complete the cut

Does not look like a pressure issue to me... off-set maybe. :unsure: I'd check the design and make sure it not an issue with it... cause it looks like is been cleaved/paths cut. Try a test with another font as it could also be a bad vector from the publisher or has bee corrupted somehow. Not sure what program your using to cut. But see if it have an the option {Close All Paths} and click it and see it the helps.

pressure is fine to me seems like its just not cutting the D, A, U all the way ill try again tomorrow but ive been threw alot of pressures and fonts today and same with all.. i just dont get it

Wait, you say it's not cutting the letters completely out?

When you say it's not cutting it all the way out, is it scoring the vinyl at all?

Is it following the whole path and just not cutting, or is it missing it completely, be a little more detailed if you will please.

Flexi and sign blazer and changed it and still the same done a couple of different styles and fonts and the same thing

In Flexi PM click around (I think it's the last tab) it will have a control to Close All Paths. If you have not done so... see if that will help.

Also for the heck of it have you tried unplugging the cable and replugging it on box and cutter. Does this thing only happen in one spot or it happens anywhere there it a closed letter like a D or A? Your photo was little hard to make out... maybe you could weed it the best you can to make it clearer. Use and X-acto knife to cross cut or connect the voids.

@ Ashcomputers it was cutting the vinyl but not through the actual backing the problem was it didnt cut the letter out completely as @ snapper was saying close all paths but that didnt work so dakotagrafx sent me a pm saying go in production manager and do a over cut and that was the problem thanks for all of your help that you have given me thou

@ Ashcomputers it was cutting the vinyl but not through the actual backing the problem was it didnt cut the letter out completely as @ snapper was saying close all paths but that didnt work so dakotagrafx sent me a pm saying go in production manager and do a over cut and that was the problem thanks for all of your help that you have given me thou

Great job DAK! :thumbsup:

Happy to hear you've worked it out... :thumbsup:

I'm going with a new blade holder hoping this is the problem if not what else would It be and if it can't be fixed which cutter would be the best to get? Been looking at the starter packages and it seems I should of went that way in the first place but I didn't (my fault ) thanks for all of your help and opinions

I'm going with a new blade holder hoping this is the problem if not what else would It be and if it can't be fixed which cutter would be the best to get? Been looking at the starter packages and it seems I should of went that way in the first place but I didn't (my fault ) thanks for all of your help and opinions

New machine.........:huh:? I thought you bought a new pcut?

yes i bought a NEW pcut but for some reason EVERYONE is having problems with the blade holder, why is it that they cant make something worth a dang these days. then by chance i do get it and it doesnt solve my problem can i send it back?

yes its about half the size of a credit card and 56 it does fine cutting but just wont complete the cut

blade out, needs to be much less than half a credit card. Take the blade holder out of the machine, and with it in your hand cut a piece of scrap vinyl, pressing hard. If your cutting/making a mark into the paper backing, the blade is out too far. Back the blade up until your barely making a mark in the paper backing. Then try making cuts adjusting the force in your machine. Once again, barely making any mark on the paper backing.

but now its cutting into the words :(

Un-click close all paths. Also adjust the size of the overcut if your now cutting smaller text. I've found things in Production Manager that have no explanation in the help guide. Just have to click cut un-click cut till you see what it does. :blink: