2CT Media

To-the-Trade Printing/Installations

I just want to Introduce myself and company, and provide another option to the forum members here for large format, photo, and heat transfer printing. We also do installations ranging from Vehicle wraps/lettering to walls/floors and more.

We also do paper printing and dimensional signage.

We use some of the latest equipment on the market:

Hardware

HP L25500 60" Latex Printer

ZenCut Black 72"

SEAL PRO S 62" Laminator

Software

ONYX X10 RIP

Adobe Design Standard CS5

Corel Premium Suite X5

Please contact us today for any of your printing needs.

sales@2ctmedia.com Office: (480) 269-7585

Here are some photos of projects we have done, I'm going to be uploading more as I dig through them all. Also we are currently revamping our site and once that is up it will have our entire gallery on there.

2CT Media Album

Here are some photos of projects we have done, I'm going to be uploading more as I dig through them all. Also we are currently revamping our site and once that is up it will have our entire gallery on there.

2CT Media Album

You do excellent work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you, We try! Quality and pricing is very important to us... we walk a fine line but feel we bring a lot to the table for the prices we charge. We haven't had an unhappy client and most are repeat customers.

We are currently focusing on helping other businesses in the industry. We offer them our services at 50% below our retail rates and provide the same quick turnaround and quality we do our retail clients. We have and firmly believe in our no-poaching policy, which means your clients are your clients and we will not undercut you.

Wholesale pricing speadsheet coming soon. Updating with our current pricing, will also include calculator for easy estimating.

You probably did not supply enough personal and financial information to google for them to allow it to work for you :P

is this working properly for you guys now? I've tried it on different computers that weren't logged in and it works for me.