Sign in to follow this  
rockfortprd

Hi! New here and I have some questions

Hi there!

I am looking at purchasing a vinyl cutter... Which one should I buy??? This is what I am looking to do with it... Making vinyl wall lettering and to do polyethylene stencils. Mostly, just sayings and not to many graphics. Could you tell me which cutter would work best for this and what program? I will be buying from USCutters in Redmond, Wa. I live down in Puyallup, Wa so I will be close to have them service. Thank you for any info you can give!

Take care!

Dixie

Guest fivestar

Not familiar with that area but if you're real close, I'd drive down and they will demo each unit for you.  Tell Ken that fivestar sent you...... :):huh: ??? That way I can get some brownie pts and maybe they will send me a free copam..... :huh::):lol:

That fivestar....what a brown noser....LOL...I wonder if Ken can get you a new icon like he did for beardown...lol

Welcome Dixie! I've got the Pcut25 and love it. I've only done vinyl so far so not sure about the polyethylene stencils.

I'm more than sure that some of the more experienced users will reply soon.

Guest fivestar

Thanks guys!!! Are you sure they won't charge me more if I mention you?  :lol:

Just a little, but that goes towards my cutter and when I send enough people there they will send me a "free" one.  :)

for what you want to do,the p-cut,refine...both will do it. I wouldn't go the more expensive models.

welcome to the forum, Dixie.

now if everyone else would send fivestar a nickle he could get a new cutter and a cup of coffee.  DT.

Welcome to our forums!!

We have moved to Woodinville now, btw. Little farther away from you, but still kinda close.

:)

Oh, you moved??  Woodenville isan't all that far on a good day in traffic! Could you suggest a vinyl cutter for my needs? I was checking out the ones you have on Ebay. Someone suggested the p-cut or the refine... what do you think?

Thank you all who have replied!

The Refine or the PCut would be a good fit, and the price is right. If you wanted a production quality unit, then I would suggest the Copam.