T3rry

signblazer hates me (cant communicate wth mh871)

Anybody have any suggestions? signblazer will send the cuts, but my cutter will not do anything, here's what i know.

i got the app from bannerjohn's link, so it should work.

my settings for the com port are correct, i have verified them 10 times

it's not the cable, i have used both serial and USB, neither work in signblazer (but both work in another cutting program)

i have tried with both the mh721 and mh1351 settings in signblazer

i dont get why it works fine in the other programs, and signblazer detects the cutter, sends the info, but the cutter does nothing.

If you need me to look at it for you remotely, Email me and I'll see what I can help you with.

Anybody have any suggestions? signblazer will send the cuts, but my cutter will not do anything, here's what i know.

i got the app from bannerjohn's link, so it should work.

my settings for the com port are correct, i have verified them 10 times

it's not the cable, i have used both serial and USB, neither work in signblazer (but both work in another cutting program)

i have tried with both the mh721 and mh1351 settings in signblazer

i dont get why it works fine in the other programs, and signblazer detects the cutter, sends the info, but the cutter does nothing.

what com ports are you using? is the baud rate set the same in the software and on the cutter?

what com ports are you using? is the baud rate set the same in the software and on the cutter?

it's using comport 2 over usb, com port 1 over serial... all settings are at baud 9600