Sign in to follow this  
wittfire23

Hi and SOS from Loreli!!

Hello fellow forumers! First time poster, long time reader! lol. My name's Loreli I'm from good ol Wisconsin- where I am a volunteer firefighter and fairly new at vinyl cutting and graphics. I work at a hardware store doing odds and ends signs for locals in my small town. Recently upgraded to Graphtec CE5000-60 using Corel DrawX3 from a little ol Refine MH721 using Signblazer. BIG step up!! I'm getting gray hair trying to get one cutter to work with the other program and vice versa until I figure out all or the features and capabilites of both CorelDrawX3 and the Graphtec. So if anyone can offer me some advice or take me under their knowledgable 'wing' I'd much apprecitate ANY help! I'm cornered in a 10'x6' area with cords and vinyl rolls,vinyl cutters,scrap vinyl etc.. its enough to make me crazy somedays. :)

Hello fellow forumers! First time poster, long time reader! lol. My name's Loreli I'm from good ol Wisconsin- where I am a volunteer firefighter and fairly new at vinyl cutting and graphics. I work at a hardware store doing odds and ends signs for locals in my small town. Recently upgraded to Graphtec CE5000-60 using Corel DrawX3 from a little ol Refine MH721 using Signblazer. BIG step up!! I'm getting gray hair trying to get one cutter to work with the other program and vice versa until I figure out all or the features and capabilites of both CorelDrawX3 and the Graphtec. So if anyone can offer me some advice or take me under their knowledgable 'wing' I'd much apprecitate ANY help! I'm cornered in a 10'x6' area with cords and vinyl rolls,vinyl cutters,scrap vinyl etc.. its enough to make me crazy somedays. :)

Welcome,,,As you stated you were using Signblazer with your Refine... You can also use Signblazer with your Graphtec.

Thank you both. Skeeter, can you give me more info on how I go about getting to work? Signblazer doesnt list Graphtec CE5000 so I called USCutter and they tried to help but told me it wasn't gonna work. :(

Thank you both. Skeeter, can you give me more info on how I go about getting to work? Signblazer doesnt list Graphtec CE5000 so I called USCutter and they tried to help but told me it wasn't gonna work. :(

I know Carolyn wont mind because she uses Flexi and just downloaded Sign Blazer to help folks out. Thats being helpful !!!

I have a Graphtec and have been using it on SB for a couple years now and it works great, Bring up SB go to the tool bar click on the cutter icon on the top tool bar. then you will see setup click on that a box will appear. You will see a button that says load click on that a box will appear click on the arrow and then select graphtec 50. You should be all set. If you have any problems let me know. I knw it worked for Vette and a few others so I know I just didnt get lucky.... Good Luck

PS There was a great post on this that I couldnt find guess they should have made it a sticky :-X

Capture-2.png

Capture1.png

thanks Bill, Also you have to switch the Graphtec to HP-GL,, If you don't already have it there.

Thank you both for your help! I can't tell you how much frustration you saved me!! It worked like a charm!

Maybe you guys might know why my Signblazer for US cutter isnt showing 1/2 the fonts it had before?? I need some of the fonts for business signs I had done before on a previously downloaded Signblazer. Any help is apprectiated! thank you!

Maybe you guys might know why my Signblazer for US cutter isnt showing 1/2 the fonts it had before?? I need some of the fonts for business signs I had done before on a previously downloaded Signblazer. Any help is apprectiated! thank you!

Your welcome glad it worked for you.

Have you just tried re installing the fonts you lost? If you don't see them in your text dialog I would guess they were lost somehow? Because there is no support SB can do strange things.