Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

photoshop ???????????

i downloaded the free trial of photoshop cs3, and the trial expierd. is it possible to uninstall photo shop trial and reinstall the free trial again?:) is that possible

no. When you installed it,it made a registry entry. Unless you want to do a registry hack (not easy,not reccommended) you can't do it.

There is a FREE open source program that has almost all of the features as Photoshop. It takes a bit of fiddling with because they had to come up with different names for things but I actually find it as easy to use as Photoshop.

Here it is:

http://www.getpaint.net/

I think it can be done, but make sure to delete your pc cookies and files in the Temporary Internet files (right click on internet icon> properties> Temporary Internet Files) I think that would work... I THINK

Guest Terry

Deleting cookies does not work Joe, It is like Banner said. I have done it before. But you can get photoshop free fromm certain sites.Oh like Banner said unless your a pro ( like me) :) with Reg files don't do it.

I once ran a 30 day trial for almost 6 months by setting the computer clock back every few weeks. I think they have caught on to that now though. There is such a torrent of free stuff out there, I haven't bought software in years. I really like supporting OPEN SOURCE too.

Now if we get SignBlazer to run on Lynix  -- That would be too cool!!!!

I so want to throw Microsoft out the Windows!!!! :throw:

Deleting cookies does not work Joe, It is like Banner said. I have done it before. But you can get photoshop free fromm certain sites.Oh like Banner said unless your a pro ( like me) :) with Reg files don't do it.

:bang: D'oh!

Guest Terry

Now if we get SignBlazer to run on Lynix  -- That would be too cool!!!!

I so want to throw Microsoft out the Windows!!!! :throw:

Why? do you have Vista?