alsurles

Need help please about to go crazy

I would think this should be soo easy, but I have spent hours trying to figure it out. I need the barbed wire around the edge of the oval, so that the oval is barbed wire. I have tried and tried and just can't figure it out. If someone could please help me or tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate it. Of course this job has to be finished today, what a great way to start a long weekend right? barbedwire1.epsThanks

I would think this should be soo easy, but I have spent hours trying to figure it out. I need the barbed wire around the edge of the oval, so that the oval is barbed wire. I have tried and tried and just can't figure it out. If someone could please help me or tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate it. Of course this job has to be finished today, what a great way to start a long weekend right? barbedwire1.epsThanks

this is all i have

BarbSteer.eps

Thanks for the barbedwire. Should be useful somewhere.

I would think this should be soo easy, but I have spent hours trying to figureit out. I need the barbed wire around the edge of the oval, so that the oval isbarbed wire. I have tried and tried and just can't figure it out. If someonecould please help me or tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate it. Ofcourse this job has to be finished today, what a great way to start a longweekend right? barbedwire1.epsThanks

Alsurles,

If you have Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator, and need to perform this procedure again in the future you can convert your art into a brush and use as you need.

In Corel Draw look under Artistic Media, I’m not sure the terminology used in Adobe Illustrator.

Hope this helps,

Rod

Barbed_Wire_Test2.jpg