just4fun23

Need some help please

Usually I don't have customers because I just do this for fun and for our race car but I live in a very small town and I have been asked to do a sign for the fourth of July to help out a business but I have no clue how to get this image to cut. I don't have any programs on my computer except sign blazer and I don't want to purchase the programs because I have no intentions in doing this as a business. Anyway what I am asking is if anyone could tell me what font this is done in and maybe where I could download this image because I have no problem putting it together myself or point me in the right direction to someone who does this professionally I am more than willing to pay for this to be done. Thank youpost-17512-0-80619700-1309321024_thumb.j

Thank you Rod I really appreciate this. Saves me a whole lotta time trying to figure it out. Thanks again :thumbsup::lol:

You're Welcome!

I have another question how do I remove the lettering so that I just have the saw with log? Thanks

You can cut and past what you need. I only cut with SBE, so I'm not sure of the proper nomenclature used in SBE , so I separated theme for you. Hope this helps

Sierra Restaurant.SBD