Sign in to follow this  
bigmax

taking the step

Well fellow" forumers",after 12 years as an R.V. salesman, the dealership wher I had been has closed. I went to work for the "enemy' AND THEY CLOSED 6 WEEKS LATER. I'm seriously looking at going "fulltime" in the vinyl / sign business. I have done quite a bit of business in the last couple of years ,usually by word of mouth or referrals. I am going to attempt to show some examples of past jobs so you guys can give your opinion. I may be contacting some of you for items which I'm not set up to do(printed banners,ect.)WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!

Good luck! Looks like you already have a nice head start.

Good luck! Looks like you already have a nice head start.

Thanks John. I keep trying up send examples in SHOW YOUR WORK but all files tooo big. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks John. I keep trying up send examples in SHOW YOUR WORK but all files tooo big. Any help is appreciated.

Reduce the size of the pics. If you are using Windows XP...there is a neat little app called 'image resizer' that is just as simple as a right click. You can get it here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/windows-xp

I probably use it more than any other app I have.

the best of luck to you!!! if you need any printing done just shoot me a pm. i have a 54" roland versacamm.

the best of luck to you!!! if you need any printing done just shoot me a pm. i have a 54" roland versacamm.

Will keep that in mind. Thanks for the reply........

I will start this by saying Jfought and I are friends and the following comment is directed at him and only him(disclaimer so no one gets all bent out of shape)

HERE Mickey mickey...LOL...