Sign in to follow this  
Hummer

Monogram Fonts (?)

Good morning,

I have been searching all morning for monogram fonts to use on wine glasses for glass etching, for a wedding. Don't know if I am a bit slow or what, but I can't find any free to download and use with my plotter. I use WinPCSIGN. Does it have monogram fonts somewhere in it and if so where the heck are they? I sort of got roped into etching these glasses and I am running out of time. Does anyone know where I can find a tasteful monogram/s that I can use to etch these glasses? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the website. I still can't find a font that will cut big and small enough to accept etching cream. It is only going to be used on wine glasses for a wedding with three initials. Any suggestions as to what font would be ideal for this would be greatly appreciated. I have until the first week of July to get these glasses done. Talk about waiting til the last minute. Thanks again for all the help.

Take a look t balmore but that might be one you have to pay for? Most of the good ones you will find they charge, but good luck finding something. Do a search on dafont

http://www.dafont.com/

• Like 1

Take a look t balmore but that might be one you have to pay for? Most of the good ones you will find they charge, but good luck finding something. Do a search on dafont

http://www.dafont.com/

Thank you for the suggestion, I will take a look at this font and see if it might work. I will let you know the outcome...thanks again.

your welcome good luck