joshlw

anyone cutting from corel with copam

It should have a cp-2500 or cp-3500 driver.But I guess that depends on the version of corel you have.I use a hewlett-packard hpgl driver in flexi.You might try that as well.

I downloade the driver from us cutter, it only has all graphtec plotters in the list

If it won't open zip files,you should go to a freeware site and download a zip extraction program.If you start doing business over the net you will find a lot of clients will send you their logos zipped and in many different file formats.

You have to copy those drivers to the corel drivers folder,and then it should show up in the drivers after you restart your computer and open corel.

Guest fivestar

These are .rar files....go to www.rarlabs.com and download winrar

You have to copy those drivers to the corel drivers folder,and then it should show up in the drivers after you restart your computer and open corel.

Grr...I hate to ask this, but where is the Corel Drivers folder?  I'm using CorelDRAW X3.

Thanks! ;)

Man I started this thread over a year ago and no one can help with this yet. Seriously, come on US Cutter how about a little support Here. You post a driver on your site and tell anyone how to use the thing. How about a little customer service.

Man I started this thread over a year ago and no one can help with this yet. Seriously, come on US Cutter how about a little support Here. You post a driver on your site and tell anyone how to use the thing. How about a little customer service.

Well, we do not bundle Corel Draw with our cutters, so the setup is out of our scope of support. I have not been trained on how to do it, so there is no way I could show you how to. We do provide a driver though.....