Dipstah

laserpoint with stand am I missing some parts

Hello,

I just assembled the stand and secured the Cutter. I am left with four metal rods for the canvas I know these rods insert through the holes in the legs but what goes through the canvas to the rods. I think something is missing so can someone tell me if I am correct or if I have done something wrong

Thanks

Mike

I will not be in the office until tomorrow, and I will take a look at one, then post what I find.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for looking. after putting the stand together I am left with four metal rods and the canvas It looks like there should be another part for the curved part of the metal rod to connect to.

Thanks again

Mike

Should be two metal rods. The prongs for each one face each other when put on the stand. You feed the receiving basket through each metal rod until it is centered, lettering on the outside. Then you put the metal rods into the stand holes.

there should be 6 metal rods, 2 straight and 4 that have 90 deg bends. The four with the 90 deg bends go through the stand and the two straight go through the basket. They join the 90 deg bends together     

no problem mike also other posts have a problem with the stand make sure that the flat sides are in and the cross bar flat is to the rear :huh:

there should be 6 metal rods, 2 straight and 4 that have 90 deg bends. The four with the 90 deg bends go through the stand and the two straight go through the basket. They join the 90 deg bends together     

Maybe there are 6, I did not disassemble it to find out, and thought they were 2 pieces.....sorry.

Wow, reading this thread almost confused me, and my stand is actually put together already.

as crshdumy said, there are 6 pieces: 4 with 90-degree bends and 2 rods (which are more like sleeves. The solid rod long ends go through the holes in the stand. The sleeve goes into the hem line of the media canvas. Insert the two short sides of the 90-degree rods into the sleeve.

If there is still any confusion, let me know, I will be more than happy to take pics and post.

it looks like I didn't get the sleeves. I have the 4 rods with the 90-degree bends and thats it.

is there a part number for these so I know what to request?

Thanks

Mike

I don't think there is actually a p/n for it, but if you PM Ken, I'm sure he'll be able to get those to you pronto.

I'm sorry that you had issues setting up your stand. I encountered some frustration as well, and had to take a small break before I tossed the whole thing out the window. Please don't view it as a reflection upon the cutter. It's a great cutter and I couldn't be happier with mine ... unless it came with an actual "what's in the box" schedule and better instructions for the stand  :rolleyes:

the instructions could definitely be more concise, but it is not rocket science. if you have all of the parts, it is not that difficult.

bb

My box was open when my cutter arrived.  Does anyone know how many of the aluminum roll end supports you are supposed to have? I received (2) 1" thick aluminum vinyl holder rods and only (2) roll supports approx 4" aluminum disk with rubber o-ring.

My box was open when my cutter arrived.   Does anyone know how many of the aluminum roll end supports you are supposed to have? I received (2) 1" thick aluminum vinyl holder rods and only (2) roll supports approx 4" aluminum disk with rubber o-ring.

We had to open the box to add your software, but it should have been re-closed with staples and tape.......not sure. You should get 2 of the disks.

No staples not much tape it was open flapping when Fedex dropped it off.  Cutter seems all there and now I know stand is complete.  Thanks Ken!