Sign in to follow this  
louroberto

Help with sign blazer elements...

I have created a graphic in illustrator and want to cut it now with sign blazer. I have tried a million ways but can not seem to get it to cut the way it looks. I saved it as a ai file a eps file a jpg a gif I tried to vectorize it in blazer. All I want to do is cut it how you see it here. Black nothing else. When I import it and send it to the cutter it comes up with two blacks and a white in the cutter panel. Nothing is crisp when it is imported. Is there a problem with sign blazer I need to know abot. What am I doing wrong. I have literally spent 3 !@#$ing hours trying to get this crap to work! Anyone have sign blazer that works and could try to guide me through this! Thanks for any help!

tribulation.eps

tribulation.eps

Go to View + Outline and zoom in on your text. It looks like it is made up of small rectangles. The white that shows up when you are in cut mode is the cutouts in your design.

Thanks Jay. How should I prepair the art then. I basically traced the original in illustrator. It is lines. What would I need to do to get a graphic to cut in blazer then?

i Have fixed this file

If anyone looks at the Illustrator file they will see that there are

open shapes

and the cross is a mess with three or more identical object combined as one.

What a complete disaster!

However i fixed the file and here is for others.

The font is in SignBlazer Pro.

It is Charleston Bold.

Jerry from SignBlazer./

TT.SBD

TT.SBD