DBrooke

Where to find

Ok guys, before I go any further, I'm NOT asking anyone for images. I know I'm new here and I just got my cutter. I am trying to figure out where to get some images.

Example the Bass in this picture, or deer, etc.

0355_LRG.jpg

Like I said I'm not here trolling for graphics, but SBE only has 1 bass and it's.... well generic. There are only so many things I can do with it. I have a few requests from a fishing forum I am on and would like to help these guys out as well as make some $ to pay off my cutter, but I don't want to send everyone almost the same thing.

Thanks for input,

David

Couple things I would suggest are learn how to search this forum. There are many fish images and vectors here. Or get your images from maybe a google search and learn how to convert them to vectors. There are software suggestions and tutorials of how to do that here as well. The lettering part of the image, you can use your own fonts and styles to create that. This will keep you busy and learn how to do some things on your own.

Right, I've been using the search (it's answered all of my questions so far which is why I haven't had many) and to be honest sometimes it's overwhelming. I do appreciate all the info you guys give out here.

Here is a thread of graphics . 63 pages I believe .

Thanks much, that was more than I needed. Wish I had something to give back in that other thread, but all I have so far is names for kids softball helmets and a company logo I designed.

Thanks much, that was more than I needed. Wish I had something to give back in that other thread, but all I have so far is names for kids softball helmets and a company logo I designed.

It's all good :thumbsup: