Sign in to follow this  
smallTIMER

3M DiNoc / White Carbon Fiber

Hey all,

I work with alot of carbon fiber vinyls in my cutting and have noticed the DiNoc's to be very hard to weed. Does anyone use any alternatives that they like? The black carbon fiber I use is great, but the manufacturer does not yet produce the carbon fiber in white. Does anyone specifically have a white carbon fiber of choice?

Thanks in advance!

Ive used metro restyling carbon fiber vinyl in black, not white. It has a slightly more glossy look when compared to di noc. I haven't cut it with a cutter, only very simple small wraps, so I dont know how well it will weed, but it's only 2mil thick and has a longer outdoor life than di noc.

Link

The Metro guys are also where I get my carbon fiber from but the white carbon fiber they sell is not on par with the dinoc for what I am looking to do. My customers actually specifically ask for DiNoc but I want to have some alternatives that are equal to DiNoc quality wise.

cool, hopefully someone can chime in with a solution.

Have you cut Metro's cf vinyl? If so does that weed pretty easy?

Try this company, XtremeRestylingUSA on ebay there carbon fiber vinyl is awesome! I even used it to wrap bumpers and hoods as well..

Been buying 25"x30 feet rolls from them for $75 bucks for decals,,, I just started getting into this sticker stuff(been having the cutter, but hardly used it) and customers really dig this film. I also agree with you on that 3m dinoc stuff, very hard to weed, pricey, and not very glossy at all, BUT they don't carry white, just a heads up.