smallTIMER

Looking for a vinyl shop local to my area (15-20 miles of Glendale, CA)

I have been working on getting a large retail gigs with some larger corporations and it looks like it is going well

I am looking for a local shop that can have these cut for me. I know a simple google search could have worked, but I'd rather outsource the jobs to people on the forum.

Please have a storefront.

If you can PM me your details, including the equipment you own, I can drop by and give you a rough idea of what I will need done so you can give me a quote

An NDA might be required depending on the level of work

Thanks in advance

May i ask why you offer your services if you can't do them in house? I'm all for outsourcing if you can but if it's a cut vinyl job you should be able to do them. If not, i wouldn't be going for these large retail jobs.

My 2 cents.

May i ask why you offer your services if you can't do them in house? I'm all for outsourcing if you can but if it's a cut vinyl job you should be able to do them. If not, i wouldn't be going for these large retail jobs.

My 2 cents.

I don't see where what type of equipment a person has matters more like send me an example of your work? You could have the worlds greatest cutter and if no experience do a s$%# job.

What would it matter if your apples were delivered to the supermarket in a $200,00.00 truck or a horse & buggy???

• Like 1

i have 10 count them 10 pcuts and a 50.00 dollar iron!!!! i have been pumping out shirts left and right... besides the ones i have to redo. :lol:

It sounds more as if he has no idea what hes doing and yet is getting jobs BEFORE he has a reliable source to deliver those jobs. Just saying.

Nobody said anything about just because you have the best equipment etc Alot on this forum no offense are a perfect example of just because you have a plotter or printer doesn't mean your work is designed well but i didn't originally bring anything about that up so i have no clue where your getting that from.

I simply stated that cut vinyl is pretty basic and if you can't do that then i wouldn't be offering my services.

Has nothing to do with my equipment nor my level of expertise.

Has more to do with the amount of time I have. If need be, I can dedicate a few days and have this done. Problem is, I am a full time student and vinyl cutting is a side thing/hobby for me.

Thanks for the douchebaggery though!

Has nothing to do with my equipment nor my level of expertise.

Has more to do with the amount of time I have. If need be, I can dedicate a few days and have this done. Problem is, I am a full time student and vinyl cutting is a side thing/hobby for me.

Thanks for the douchebaggery though!

LOL typical kid. Hopefully college will make you grow up.

You wanting to outsource this to someone who has a store front for whatever reason is hilarious. Why should your customers buy from you since you don't have a store front? Having a store front means nothing but more overhead meaning higher prices. Simple as that. The exact quality can come from a home based shop. Store fronts don't make the person any better or worse.

This kid is probably smarter than most of you.....Selling is where all the money is made....So he just needs to find some good "trade" suppliers and he is set.....

• Like 1

LOL typical kid. Hopefully college will make you grow up.

You wanting to outsource this to someone who has a store front for whatever reason is hilarious. Why should your customers buy from you since you don't have a store front? Having a store front means nothing but more overhead meaning higher prices. Simple as that. The exact quality can come from a home based shop. Store fronts don't make the person any better or worse.

You're failing to realize the reason of me outsourcing the job.

It has nothing to do with the quality of my work. The jobs require pieces in the hundreds/thousands, if the contract is established.

As a full time student, I do not have the time for that kind of a work. Someone with a storefront, is someone whose primary job is vinyl work. Hence, they have a full day devoted to their primary work.

Is this all adding up so far?

Nobody said anything about just because you have the best equipment etc Alot on this forum no offense are a perfect example of just because you have a plotter or printer doesn't mean your work is designed well but i didn't originally bring anything about that up so i have no clue where your getting that from.

" Alot on this forum no offense are a perfect example of just because you have a plotter or printer doesn't mean you work is designed well .. "

LOL .. that is like saying " no offense your reputation rating ( -3 ) is how you are thought of here " :huh:

ONLY 1 way to take both statements !!!

Nothing wrong with the OP's request .. no matter if a cutter is owned or not , all the experience in the world or none at all ... Does not matter if the job can be cut vinyl , printed etc . Making money by outsourcing does not require any of that at all .

This forum is primarily for beginners . Why would you talk down to this enterprising person ? Do you think Donald Trump actually does any work ? ... maybe you can think about helping instead of insulting & being critical :huh:

This kid is probably smarter than most of you.....Selling is where all the money is made....So he just needs to find some good "trade" suppliers and he is set.....

Geez Roxy , You grouping " most " of us instead of saying that to just the rude guy you are responding to :huh: Your statement is almost as offensive as his .... :police:

Edit ; I just got you up to a positive 3 rating instead of in the negs .. you are not helping with statements like this .

• Like 1

Thanks Roger/Roxanne

You are Welcome . :thumbsup: