Sign in to follow this  
JD7321

Paw print

Looking for this paw print for a buddy of mine who runs an animal rescue mission around here.. Anyone have something similar?

post-7570-0-28895200-1303579028_thumb.jp

thanks, but not really what we're looking for. some additional info though, This is the stock back sticker that comes on a tiger edition kia soul.

thanks, but not really what we're looking for. some additional info though, This is the stock back sticker that comes on a tiger edition kia soul.

It would be really easy to trace that in Inkscape if you can take the picture looking straight at the back rather than at an angle. You can then resize it as needed once it is vectorized. I can help if you can get the picture. PM me if you need my help.

Hi there ;D

There are a few paw prints in the graphic requests section, here's one:

I was able to open it, uncompound it and distort the parts of the paw so it looked similar to your picture..

Try giving that a go and make it an original-ish design, just add the claw marks with some distorted straight lines..

Unfortunately the us cutter search won't allow search terms under 4 characters, which is a pain when you need to search for a dog, gun, paw, hat, fly etc etc....

If you search for 'print' some of the paws appear in the search...