Sign in to follow this  
subsnamps2

vector magic

ever time i convert my image and download it when i go and open it in sign blazer it is a black square. what i am doing wrong

you are not stating what software you are using to vectorize with, but in order for Signblazer to import an image, it has to be an older version file like version 8 .eps . You should be importing your file, NOT open.

I stand corrected, You are using Vector Magic in the title LOL

Are u talking about a older version of signblazer or vector majic? When i go to file import the file name is there but black square for picture.

Are u talking about a older version of signblazer or vector majic? When i go to file import the file name is there but black square for picture.

Signblazer has not been updated for several years as the owner passed away. So it is a permanent trial. You have to use older version files to import into Signblazer. such as a version 8 .eps.

If you want, post your file and maybe someone can see if there is a problem with it. Are you sure it is an .eps file and there is not bitmap left in it?

Signblazer has not been updated for several years as the owner passed away. So it is a permanent trial. You have to use older version files to import into Signblazer. such as a version 8 .eps.

If you want, post your file and maybe someone can see if there is a problem with it. Are you sure it is an .eps file and there is not bitmap left in it?

Try combining the image in arrange, I have no problems importing eps files from vectormagic. The image is all black cause it was imported that way.