Twisted Liquids

What vinyl for a dance floor

My Brother in law has asked me to decorate the dance floor at his wedding. It will have his last name 30 inches tall and 10 feet wide, the date and some swirly corner border design. It will need to be pulled up after the wedding without harming the wooden floor but needs to hold up to 300 drunken dancers stumbling around in a circle for four hours. Any suggestions on which vinyl I should use? I have no experience with this I use my cutter for paint masks and small stickers, but if I nail it I could have a wedding a week to do easily. Thank you in advance for your help.

-Justin

I would do an experiement in a corner of the place or someplace that has the same floor . Oracal 651 would stick , but may pull some clear if the wood has that ( using a heat gun would help remove the vinyl without damage ) . The vinyl for interior walls should not pull anything , but may not stick thru-out the event...especially in the most abrasive places . I would " guess " the interior stuff would hold up . I had a large 651 decal under the rear wiper blade area on my wife's van for over 2 years with no damage .