Sign in to follow this  
lonestarcountrymusic

GX-24 and SB

Does anyone know how to get SB to work with a Roland GX-24 Cutter? I used to use it on my MH 721 but just got my GX-24 and i dont want to loose my work. Im using the US Cutter version of SB do i need a diff version?

Does anyone know how to get SB to work with a Roland GX-24 Cutter? I used to use it on my MH 721 but just got my GX-24 and i dont want to loose my work. Im using the US Cutter version of SB do i need a diff version?

You should be able to use the Roland setup in Signblazer. Try Roland Pnc1000. It is a generic driver Your cutter has to be on HP-GL to use Signblazer, If it is like my Graphtec it should have HP-GL for regular software, and GP-GL which is for the CutStudio Roland program.

If it is not on your version of Signblazer, download the version here, the post on CUTME

nevermind i figured it out. it had GX-24 in it. but now my question is i set the stuff to go across the vinyl but its not doing it the same as it shows in the software.

sorry, that isn't anything I can help you with.

it keeps cutting the length of the material as opposed to the width.

find the user manual for your cutter. My Graphtec operates from the cutter, OR a software program, You have to switch it. I don't know anything about the Roland. You will probably have to look thru the cutter menu, on the cutter it's self, so it knows where it is getting it's commands from.