23putts

Pimped out concrete truck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a customer that is wanting a pimped out, hot rod looking rear discharge concrete truck image on his tees... Could anyone please help me out with a vector or high quality .jpg image?

Not quite what I am looking for, but thank you for the effort...  I will probobly need to send a photo of one of my customers trucks to a caricature artist to get the result we are looking for..... :thanks:

Finding a stock graphic of a pimped out cement truck is going to be pretty iffy.

Might use caution copying their image -- remember copyright? That is why they charge so much for the image.

Yeah, I understand that.  I would basically use it as a jig an create my own from that.  Nothing illegal about that.  I do a lot of work for State Farm Insurance and many other corporate types, so I have been well versed in copyright infringement...Thanks for the warning though...oh yeah, the image I posted as an example he wants $35.00 for.  That is definatle affordable vs a custom drawing....I will most likely go that route and cover my cost in the price of the tees.  Good advice for newbies.....

hey how do u inport a jpg so that it will cut for somereason everytime i do it it says that it will not cut a bitmap file any help???