Sign in to follow this  
Momster

How to get parts?

Brand new here and my first cutter. My husband just bought me one of the 24" laser cutters. My son was going to set it up for me. While cutting off the zip ties, disaster struck and he cut the belt. I don't see that in the parts list. Please tell me this can be fixed! I have even turned the thing on yet!  Diane

I am sure you can get the part...they stock most parts. However,it being the weekend, you might have to wait til Monday or maybe Tuesday (Mon being a holiday) to hear from Ken, unless he checks the boards at home.

I wouldn't think this would be covered by warranty though.

Thats awful!!!!

How can someone break something without even using it?!?

Hope you can solve this.

JC

So Ken is who I need to find? Hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix!  I am not worried about the warranty. Joe, do you have kids?? They can break ANYTHING with the least amount

of effort!! Thanks, Diane

No I dont.. thatk goodness.

I hope you can fix it and start having fun with your machine.

JC

Spoke with Diane earlier this morning, and although the manufacturer has not sent us replacement parts for the LaserPoint yet, I told her I would take apart my tech bench unit, and have one for her soon.

:)

I've said it before..Ken is a REALLY nice guy and US Cutter support is the BEST!

Thank you so much to those on the board and especially to Ken for your assistance with my new cutter. I can't wait to get the belt on and start playing with it!!

Thanks, Diane

Thank you. I only have experience with embroidery and heat transfers, now I am venturing out into the vinyl world. My son is in a big hurry, (as you can tel from my 1st post!) he wants to make stickers for all his buddys trucks. I hope it's not TOO steep of a learning curve. I fully intend to glean as much info from everyone's generosity with the intentions of learning enough so I can begin helping future newbies. Thanks again, Diane

Hey Diane,...You do some great work!!!  with your talent, you'll have no problem picking this up!      :well done:    Stew