Sign in to follow this  
EthanR.

Making objects into one?

Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of an issue - I have overlapping text that I'm trying to make into one object, but grouping does not work. When I cut the image it still cuts letters into the other letters. I used Illustrator, saved the file as a .eps, then imported it with signblazer. Any idea on how to do this?

Also, are the any alternatives to SignBlazer? I really do not like this software at all. =/

Thanks!

-Ethan

Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of an issue - I have overlapping text that I'm trying to make into one object, but grouping does not work. When I cut the image it still cuts letters into the other letters. I used Illustrator, saved the file as a .eps, then imported it with signblazer. Any idea on how to do this?

Also, are the any alternatives to SignBlazer? I really do not like this software at all. =/

Thanks!

-Ethan

try welding them before cutting them,

try welding them before cutting them,

If its just text just create it in Sign Blazer no need for any other program, and Carolyn is correct if you still have trouble just weld it this is especially true with script font....

I'll try just merging them all in Illustrator, it's just not working for me.

Thanks for the help though guys!

:thumbsup:

That "screencast" is great! Thanks for taking the time to create it. Easy to follow and a big help for newbee like me!

:thumbsup:

That "screencast" is great! Thanks for taking the time to create it. Easy to follow and a big help for newbee like me!

You are welcome.

Jay