Sign in to follow this  
b8studio

mh1351 problem

Hello, i have an mh1351 cutting plotter and i was so happy about it until the cutter stopped being recognized on the computer.

i was using the plotter when he stopped working, and wasn't recognized on the pc.

i switched usb port and it worked again. i started the new job and did the same thing.

the problem is now when i plug the cutter, it won t do anything, not even being recognized...just like if nothing was plugged.

i tried with several computer and using a com cable also...with no success...

please help me, it needs to be repaired as fast as possible...

thanks

B8

Hello, i have an mh1351 cutting plotter and i was so happy about it until the cutter stopped being recognized on the computer.

i was using the plotter when he stopped working, and wasn't recognized on the pc.

i switched usb port and it worked again. i started the new job and did the same thing.

the problem is now when i plug the cutter, it won t do anything, not even being recognized...just like if nothing was plugged.

i tried with several computer and using a com cable also...with no success...

please help me, it needs to be repaired as fast as possible...

thanks

B8

I dont have this cutter but are you hooked to the back USB...If not you need to be, they have more power..Also may have to buy a keyspan converter..It according to my buddy Ashcomputers is the way to go...I have read this many times here in the forum about a cutter messing up and the keyspan taking care of the prob..You can buy it on the USC web site...

Hope that helps...good luck

stetson5331

yes i ve been trying to reinstalling the usb drivers and everything...

could it be the motherboard? let me know benjamin

help please? could it be the motherboard???

It would probably be best to contact tech support for help. Put a support ticket in. Or call them