I'm running into some difficulty with the contour cut again, after finally getting it to cut it has an offset that I don't know how to adjust . It seems that the y-axis is off. I'm using SignBlazer on a LP24. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

TomasB

I'm running into some difficulty with the contour cut again, after finally getting it to cut it has an offset that I don't know how to adjust . It seems that the y-axis is off. I'm using SignBlazer on a LP24. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

TomasB

Look here http://forum.uscutte...o-and-the-lp24/

and here http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/10739-laserpoint-x-y-calibration/page__p__119148__hl__%2B%2A%2Asb+%2Boffset+%2Blp24__fromsearch__1#entry119148

Are you using a 45-degree or 60-degree blade? The offset I use is 0.25 on my LP24 with a Clean Cut 45-degree blade.

Also, I recommend software made in this Millenium such as SignCut Productivity Pro or Flexi-starter if you continue to have problems, and see if the software switch helps you out.

Are you using a 45-degree or 60-degree blade? The offset I use is 0.25 on my LP24 with a Clean Cut 45-degree blade.

Also, I recommend software made in this Millenium such as SignCut Productivity Pro or Flexi-starter if you continue to have problems, and see if the software switch helps you out.

Thanks Nuke

Are you referring to the red eye offset or blade offset?

If you use signcut leave your offset to default on your machine. Mine is set perfect if I use signcut.

If you use signcut leave your offset to default on your machine. Mine is set perfect if I use signcut.

Thanks for all your help & patience.

1. What offset are you referring to blade or redeye offset?

2. How do you adjust redeye offset? I have been reading & no luck

3. I am using SIGNBLAZER

4. HELP!

:'( :'( :huh: :'(

Thanks for all your help & patience.

1. What offset are you referring to blade or redeye offset?

2. How do you adjust redeye offset? I have been reading & no luck

3. I am using SIGNBLAZER

4. HELP!

:'( :'( :huh: :'(

Did signcut come with your machine?

Did signcut come with your machine?

Signcut did not come with my machine. I will be purchasing it shortly but I am currently in the middle of a job for a customer. I don't have time as of now to re-learn new software until I complete this order ( thank God it's only 60 decals). Ver8.6

Signcut did not come with my machine. I will be purchasing it shortly but I am currently in the middle of a job for a customer. I don't have time as of now to re-learn new software until I complete this order ( thank God it's only 60 decals). Ver8.6

Wait, don't you have the LP24? When did you buy it, and from where?

If you bought the machine from USCutter you have a one year automatic subscription

Trust me man, you don't have to learn signcut. It's easy as 1-2-3

Thanks Ash

Didn't know about Signcut being free for a year. Yes I did purchase from UScutter 4 months ago.

Don't worry man, just install it, it's so easy trust me.

Don't worry man, just install it, it's so easy trust me.

look for your code on your confirmation email from USCUTTER when you purchased your cutter.

Thanks Nuke

Are you referring to the red eye offset or blade offset?

There is only one offset setting for the cutter in SignCut, and the setting I use is .25 with SignCut and a 45-degree blade. The laserpoint works perfectly with contour cutting, but you have to set that up separately and do your calibration (from SignCut). Paco aka 'CRD' wrote a great tutorial on contour-cutting with the LP24 and SignCut. I simply edited it and added content and clarification. Here's the link.

Note, this tutorial uses SignCut Productivity Pro, which I highly recommend.

There is only one offset setting for the cutter in SignCut, and the setting I use is .25 with SignCut and a 45-degree blade. The laserpoint works perfectly with contour cutting, but you have to set that up separately and do your calibration (from SignCut). Paco aka 'CRD' wrote a great tutorial on contour-cutting with the LP24 and SignCut. I simply edited it and added content and clarification. Here's the link.

Note, this tutorial uses SignCut Productivity Pro, which I highly recommend.

Ok Ok!

Well I finally completed the order (ran out of Tylenol & Advil I might add) . Now that it's all said and done I will download Signcut as soon as I receive my reg# from UScutter, I check my confirmation order email & its not there. So the drama continues.......

Thanks for all your help and once again your PATIENCE

TomasB