Sign in to follow this  
XstreamGraffix

Problems with starter package

Hello I am new to the t-shirt buisness and reacently bought a buisness package form uscuter.com here Have had numerous problems I have used the settings for the heat press and when i do thin lines they peel off after being washed cant yet tell if it is the vinyl or my press settings (302 deg and 15 seconds.) also the cutter stops cutting time and time again not sure if it is the cutter or the sign cut software (using usb port) have to unplug usb and plug back in to get it too work... costing me a lot of vinyl. also I tried printing on 100% polyester sweatshirts and it left a square indent around the design from the heat press (as if the heat press melted the shirt) I have a lot of people asking me for shirts but am afraid too sell yet because i dont want to sell crappy product. any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanx, Terry A

Hello I am new to the t-shirt buisness and reacently bought a buisness package form uscuter.com here Have had numerous problems I have used the settings for the heat press and when i do thin lines they peel off after being washed cant yet tell if it is the vinyl or my press settings (302 deg and 15 seconds.) also the cutter stops cutting time and time again not sure if it is the cutter or the sign cut software (using usb port) have to unplug usb and plug back in to get it too work... costing me a lot of vinyl. also I tried printing on 100% polyester sweatshirts and it left a square indent around the design from the heat press (as if the heat press melted the shirt) I have a lot of people asking me for shirts but am afraid too sell yet because i dont want to sell crappy product. any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanx, Terry A

Contact usc thru the support ticket system. You should not have that kind of trouble. the siser easy weed is the easiest to work with and works great so see what they may say about the press settings. I use 302 at 15 sec with my sunie and hotronix with no problem - thin or not. the problem with the freezing is going to be solved the easiest with using a serial cable for your plotter. if you are using a desktop you can try plugging the usb cable into a back usb port for more stable power. I press poly shirts all the time doing sublimation and haven't melted a shirt yet. Check your press temp with a ir thermometer and see if the temps are off. they should be pretty even across the platen