Sign in to follow this  
GoldStarGraphics

911 shirt idea

A little piece of advice...

If you are going to do this with t shirt vinyl, press the black layer for about 3 or 4 seconds, then apply another color or maybe 2 oe 3, the most you can at the same time and then heat press for another 3 or 4 seconds, then when you are in the last layer heat press it for the usual time ( i do it for 20 secs @ 350 degrees.

I always do it like this because Vinyl shrinks! On thursday I forgot and gave a ful heat press to the bottom layer and then when I tried to apply the top one, it wouldnt fit anymore :) and had to cut it again smaller.

So, 1st layer 3 seconds

2nd layer 3 seconds,

3rd layer 3 seconds and in the last layer the ful press.

Joe

A little piece of advice...

If you are going to do this with t shirt vinyl, press the black layer for about 3 or 4 seconds, then apply another color or maybe 2 oe 3, the most you can at the same time and then heat press for another 3 or 4 seconds, then when you are in the last layer heat press it for the usual time ( i do it for 20 secs @ 350 degrees.

I always do it like this because Vinyl shrinks! On thursday I forgot and gave a ful heat press to the bottom layer and then when I tried to apply the top one, it wouldnt fit anymore :) and had to cut it again smaller.

So, 1st layer 3 seconds

2nd layer 3 seconds,

3rd layer 3 seconds and in the last layer the ful press.

Joe

Thanks for the tip, I think we are going to have them screen printed on black shirts

Ohhhh ok, then thats better. That would be less work and cheaper if you are going to order a lot of them.