Sign in to follow this  
j4str

not cutting my whole image

I designed a vector in illustrator and imported it into sign blazer. All is well, imported just fine. Then i resized it and went to cut, It cut, but only part of it showed up on the vinyl. So i though it was a problem with the cutter, i started messing with it and i relized that only part of my image is showing up on the cutter screen, The cutter cuts exactly what is shown, but i cant seem to get the whole thing into the cutter screen, even if i select everything? what am i doing wrong?

i figured out the problem is that my image is in more than one color, so its trying to cut everything seperatly, how do i just make it cut the outlines of everything in one piece of vinyl? Maybe i'll just upload my illustrator vector and you guys can tell me what i need to do

probetalk.eps

i figured out the problem is that my image is in more than one color, so its trying to cut everything seperatly, how do i just make it cut the outlines of everything in one piece of vinyl? Maybe i'll just upload my illustrator vector and you guys can tell me what i need to do

With signblazer, some images from eps will need to be punched through. To do this select the entire image, go to arrange, weld, punch through and the your image will be separate. Otherwise it would be a layered application with the grey and black. I almost always use punch though for these type of images. or you could simple combine this image in the arrange menu as well.