Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

EBAY QUESTION?????????????????

I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS SOLD AN EBOOK ON EBAY,AND IF SO, I am trying to find a way that THE DIGITAL FILE  will automatically be sent out immediately once the purchase is made.  If I understand correctly, I have to provide a web address for where it is stored. I do not have hosting at the moment, so I was hoping I could find some way for it to be sent automatically through an email. I am not always at my computer, so it could be a couple of hours before I was able to send an item that was won. ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME THANKS!

I've never sold an ebook on eBay, but I do understand that the seller needs to have the file posted someplace on the internet so that it can be delivered immediately upon payment. I'm guessing that you would accept PayPal for payment. The PayPal website (as well as eBay) should have step-by-step instructions on how to proceed with that.

Depending on the size and content of your digital file, I might be able to host it for you* - possible free, depending on how much bandwidth is involved. PM me if you are interested.

*I will not host copyrighted materials without the author's consent, and I will not host materials that are offensive or questionable in nature (adult entertainment, racist materials, etc.).

I would setup a ftp server and provide the customer with a one time use user name and password.

THATS GOOD INFO BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SETTING A FTP SERVER :notsure: ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFO ON HOW I CAN DO THIS!!! :help:

THANKS FOR THE INFO!

I have a brother that does ebook sales thru ebay. Thought I might add that he recently encountered an unscrupulous buyer that left positive feedback and then thirty days later contested the billing to his credit card issuer as unauthorized who in turn stopped payment to Paypal who in turn debted my brother for the sale it had paid him for. The brother stomped his feet in objection, but it did him little good, Paypal will not stand behind vendors with ebook sales. End of story.