haumana

Barter anyone?

Is anyone out there willing to barter materials, services and/or both for products from Hawaii? (i.e. macadamia nuts, chocolate covered mac nuts, haupia mix (Hawaiian coconut jell-o), postcards, calendars, etc.)

Here's the deal ... I'm not a sign/banner maker by trade and don't see becoming one in the future, however, I really like to make stuff for myself and (mostly) my friends and family. There is really only one supply shop here, and as you can guess - everything is expensive. It's really expensive for me to buy a roll of vinyl (50 yards) of individual colors - but I never need that much vinyl of a single color, and buying it by the yard is way more expensive.

I've checked eBay, and many of the sellers aren't willing to ship to Hawaii, or they want to charge some ridiculous amount for shipping.

So if there is anyone out there willing to barter (or sell cheap) some materials let me know.

For now, I'm looking for magnet sheets (11" x 17"-ish, Qty. 3), reflective vinyl (sheets or roll), and photo luminescent vinyl (sheets or roll). Nothing in huge quantities, it just stuff that I would like to play around with. I'm also thinking about making some shirts with my business logo, but I have no desire to buy a heat press - so if anyone out there is willing to make some shirts for me, that would be great too.

Anyway, I just thought I would put my offer out there and see if anyone is willing to barter.

Mahalo!

Have you tried going to www.fellers.com  Most of their stuff they will sell by the yard.

Have you tried going to www.fellers.com  Most of their stuff they will sell by the yard.

I've seen their website, but there is no info about shipping methods and costs.

I'm hoping to find someone that is willing to ship to via USPS First Class or USPS Priority and not going to gouge me on the prices.

whats ur zip code down there? I will see what it costs to send some stuff..  what logo for the shirts???

zipcode is 96823 (to a PO Box).

FedEx, UPS, and DHL are still expensive, but I need to provide a physical location, then it will be zipcode: 96813.

I'm attaching the logo, vectorized by members on this forum (who totally rock!)  :woohoo:

:lol:

midpac -dg.eps

midpac -dg.eps

USPS says I can flat rate you a package for $8.95....  I could fit a lot of tee shirts in a flat rate box.. and vinyl and other stuff..  :woohoo: