Sign in to follow this  
jstovson

Switching Projects

Hi I'm so new at this it isn't even funny. I can't even figure out how to switch projects. There is no delete button or new project button. HELP!!!!!

Go to File >New ......Is that what you mean ..Likey ou want to start a new Project...?

If you want to switch projects while you are working on two...then In the window box(- _X) underneath that there should be the same thing just its for the project that you are working on....

If this is not is just give a little more detail

BEARDOWN

is there any way to cut from inkscape          that seems like a much better program

Inkscape is a good graphics program.But like most graphics programs,you can't cut from them.You can send a design from corel or illustrator to a cutter program,but you still have to have a program to cut with.It just takes some getting used too,and it is sometimes a very trying process.Even the high end sign programs won't always get a design in the form you would like.I use 3 different programs to get a design from sketch - to the final cut or plot.But all of those 3 programs have a certain way of creating and finishing a design,and I had to learn those steps.There were times when I was ready to pull my hair out,but I kept working with them untill I got the hang of it.There is an help index in every program and there are sites with forums and tips and tricks sections to help people along.Go to yahoo or google and do a search for the programs you are needing help on and they will bring up thousands of pages.Just spend a little time and find those sites that will help you understand the program and you will be able to get the results you're looking for.

OK I figured it out, I just changed to the 9 pin cable, and so far its working out good. Thanks