Sign in to follow this  

I have the laserpoint 24. First I also wanted to add that the driver disk that came with my plotter wasn't even for my model, either was the manual. Anyway. I keep having issues with the blade scratching my vinyl. I have checked static. The cartridge sometimes just doesn't drop, it moves like it is  cutting and other times it drops and doesn't come up when the vinyl shifts to new area. I have tried laying the vinyl as tight as possible, i have checked the screw, I have ran the machine with the top open, I have replaced the blade. My blade is just barley showing I even moved the pen holder up a smidge and I have tried higher pressure. I am getting really frustrated as I keep having to re-cut things. Any suggestions would be helpful.

If it was for a Pcut..  It is the same machine.   Just Laserpointer has a laser.  All drivers and manuals are in the support section

http://forum.uscutter.com/

make sure the carriage head is firmly  down in the track.  and your cutting strip is down all the way across.   put in support ticket