Sign in to follow this  
Tewfiddy

Hello new here

Just ordered my new Pcut cutter and plotter.  I've been reading abut the plotter and I'm still confused.  I guess I'll figure it out when it comes.  I ordered it and payed for it off Ebay from US Cutters yesterday and Haven't got any response or a shipping number as to when it will be sent. Do they not send out a shipping number?  Anyway this is the best vinyl sign forum I have been on, everyone has great ideas and input.  I cant wait to get mine to use some of these ideas I got from here.

Thanks all in advance for the Help!!! I'm going to need it :)

Tewfiddy

welcome......not to discourage you, but my cutter took 13 days to get here in texas. granted, it was over xmas and new years. if you dont have tracking # in a day or so, ask kenimes to email you one. and dont forget to order some vinyl NOW so you will have it when cutter comes in. good luck

They will send you a tracking once the item has been shipped.

You mentioned that you were "still confused"... about what?

BTW... do yourself a favor, and buy some vinyl and application tape now. So when the cutter arrives, you'll have something to play with.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey all thanks for the welcomes!!! :)  I'm just confused on what I can do with the plotter and using the colored sharpies and such. Is it for just drawing a picture on the vinyl ?  Do I need special vinyl for the plotter?  Just stuff like that :)

Read on here or somewhere that people are using colored sharpies on mat vinyl and getting good results instead of using the plotter pen.  I dont know

Thanks,  Sorry for the favor so soon, I was told to get with you if I have not received my shipping number yet for my PCut.  Think you can help a brother out....Auction #(270201044919)

Tewfiddy

Guest fivestar

Sharpies on vinyl will not last in the weather.  You can do so much with your cutter though.  You'll get the hang of it in no time and will be posting amazing pictures of things you did. 

I have seen some amazing thiings people have done on this site.  All I keep saying is WOW!!  I hope I can do some of the great stuff they do.

Tewfiddy