Sign in to follow this  
madnesspaint

couple of air brush jobs

Not much stencil work so i am putting them here. tell me what you think. first is a helicopter helmet i painted for a DC police officer pilot. The bottom lenses are see thru vinyl covered{that is the bottom jaw.}

post-1795-12986514646224_thumb.jpg

post-1795-12986514668078_thumb.jpg

same helmet. files too big too get in one post. I had a hard tim taking pictures and ended up having to do it in low light to reduce glare from the pearls in the paint and the clear.

post-1795-12986514648941_thumb.jpg

post-1795-1298651467044_thumb.jpg

next is a harley softail i did. This guy wanted a cross between real fire and traditional flames done in blue. Hey i just paint what they want sometimes.

post-1795-12986514654459_thumb.jpg

post-1795-1298651467514_thumb.jpg

same thats my logo i stencil that. thats why i bought us cutter pcut. You guys charge a fortune for stencils.

post-1795-12986514658198_thumb.jpg

post-1795-1298651465931_thumb.jpg

post-1795-12986514678122_thumb.jpg

post-1795-12986514679057_thumb.jpg

this is my bike plane with no airbrush but unique. By the way its a 99 and was built long before street glide was thought of

well thats all the photos i can post the file sizes are just too large. i was pobably boaring you any way. :crash:

Guest sciondrgn

That is insane! I really want to do flames on my car

:well done:

those helmet photos were da bomb! you airbrush guys are so awesomely talented. keep up the great work.  daniel t

Guest Terry

Not boring me, looks nice MAD. Hey you belong to airbrushtech ? I know you from someplace. Was the flame base silver with candy blue topped?

Terry

thanx terry, you probably saw me in coastairbrush's site. and actually the flames have nine colors. Starting with white...into pearls... greys...violets...and finally kandy blues... all house of kolor paint. Mostly freehand work is the key to the real look but freehand stencils give the sharp pieces in the image.

GREAT JOB! I really like your "pre Street Glide" I have a 2k  1200 custom, my next one will be a Road Glide, got to sell alot of signs though :)

thanx for the great responce guys. its always appreciated.

Terry... first, that vette rocks. Do you still have it? and for masking I do use paint mask and now that i have the cutter i plan to use it alot more(right now i mostly use it for lettering) Most of my work is done freehand and with freehand shields. for the most part i make my own out of used photo printer paper and alot of xacto work. I am about to try attatching paint mask to the shiney  side of the photo paper and run the photo paper through the cutter to see if this will work. ? Do any of you know if i can run mylar thrugh the cutter?

Oh I do occasionally use pre made shields like craig frasiers skulls for backgrounds and etc...

*** Shameless plug*** My work is always for hire... 

Very nice kandy work bro. That Line work is so much more difficult and time consuming than it looks. Its all worth it at the end though isnt it. I read you did the whole car yourself. Thats impressive. Itotally understand the internal combustion engine and can do small work, But any thing inside the engine and i am lost.

Do you still have this car?