Sign in to follow this  
jfought

who is this i want to hire him for infomercials

it gets even better - why in the world would you contour cut a dye sub sheet?  the ink turns to a gas and attaches itself to the shirt so the contour cutting does NOTHING except add work

http://www.youtube.com/user/uscuttervideos#p/u/4/kwV9IAGbYvo

please provide more entertainment!

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.  Mark Twain

Warning, he may become out of control, potentially dangerous if left along at a coffee shop! Definitely is energetic about making shirts!  :D 

On a side note.. this is Exactly who you want to do an infomercial for you!

I think that is Brandon .

i love the staring at the camera when he first throws the heat press down on the shirt.  he definitely made it 'extraordinary.'

it gets even better - why in the world would you contour cut a dye sub sheet?  the ink turns to a gas and attaches itself to the shirt so the contour cutting does NOTHING except add work

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.  Mark Twain

This is not entirely true. Depending on your heat press settings you may have an outline from the edge of the paper that may go away after the first wash or it may stay for a few washes. The contour cut reduces the outline leaving you with a sell-able product right out of the press.

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.  Mark Twain

This is not entirely true. Depending on your heat press settings you may have an outline from the edge of the paper that may go away after the first wash or it may stay for a few washes. The contour cut reduces the outline leaving you with a sell-able product right out of the press.

Ricoh GX7000, hotronix Swinger, texprint-R paper and never had that problem!  when the ink gases why does your paper leave a outline?  for some reason mine doesn't.

Also why wouldn't you use a protective sheet to keep the gassed ink from collecting on your press if it did seep out from the close edges (from being contour cut) of the paper?  On the next thing pressed that ink now on your platen will re-gas and attach itself where you don't want it? - Yup I did that once by not changing a protective sheet that had been used to make coasters and then did a shirt - now a clean sheet of protective paper is always near by.

As with all things in life we all have different ways of doing everything.

in the video "USCutter Presents: How Do I Cut a Sign Using a Vinyl Cutter?" when the app tape 3 times bigger than the graphic is "rolled" onto the decal and then it is installed with the squeegee in a process similar to the big squeegee - it works - maybe not my style but I agree it gets the job done just the same.

keep the instructional stuff coming

Scott , I cringed when i seen all that app tape wasted  :D . I am bad enough , but when I am at the farm & maiking decals .. my Mom tries to figure out what to do with the vinyl that is weeded . Especially the fancy specialty vnyl .  :D

Thanks Scott , Happy Holidays to you ,  the USCutter staff , mods & memebrs .. also to my evil right side  :D .

Thanks Scott , Happy Holidays to you ,  the USCutter staff , mods & memebrs .. also to my evil right side  :D .

bur2.gif

I really need to thank Dakotagrafx for that, I'm gettin my money's worth!  :D

At least being the evil right side, I'm always right!  :D

And back to everyone else, have a safe 'n happy holidays - even to you my angelic left side!  :D