Sign in to follow this  
mpulse

Make the Cut Software works with PCUT and other US Cutter machines

Make the Cut is AMAZING software!!    I have used it since the first day it came out...with my cricut.    I have my brother in law's PCUT borrowed and just didn't like SignBlazer that much...so this is exciting...I can use the svg files I already have...trace vector pdf's...so many awesome things.    Check it out with the link below  ( if you purchase Make the Cut, I get credit)...all future updates are free...and it is now on sale for UNDER $60!!    One of the best deals (and softwares) you will find!!  I've used it and it cut great with the PCUT!    And there is a great forum with great support.  Check it out!

http://www.iportis.com/affiliate_product.php?productid=5g7b5s8w3myn3v0p9qyl&affid=4520

Make The Cut! Features:

Works with all Cricut

Hmmmm... shameless plug. Fortunately we're also hoping for more great things from this software. Here is a snipet of my review of Make the Cut!

The software was tested on both an MH series and Creation cutter using the following methods:

Sucsessfully created a string of text and sent the job to the cutter.

Sucsessfully imported an SVG vector image and sent the job to the cutter.

Opened an SVG image sold in one of our vector art for the home packages and imported it to MTC, then applied a rihnestone pattern to the outline and sent it to the cutter.

This software has a lot of potential and some pretty unique functionality. I think our craft customers would find it very useful even in it's current version. I'm not a fan of the text input in it's current form and although I was able to skew and manipulate text and images in a variety of ways, I wasn't able to find a means by which I could arch text in this program nor could I create or import multiple color layers.