Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Just wanted to let ya'll know...

It's pretty dang sweet  to visit the site and post/reply from my new iPhone!!!

I got it two days ago, and I haven't had a need to get on a computer here at the station, yet. :)

Guest sciondrgn

ohh! Iphone!  :yes:

I'm still using a Blackberry pearl but I want an iphone, Im going to try and wait for the next version of it to come out though

The version, or the next edition? Cause I think I read somewhere they will being coming out with a new software version by March to include java and flash applications! :woohoo:

Guest sciondrgn

i haven't kept up alot with the new firmware versions but I want a 3g version which I believe is going to have to be new hardware. The phone is awesome they just left some stuff out that just about is considered standard for phones now a days

i'll just wait until version 12.1.34 is released. by then all of the bugs will be worked out and the price will truely be affordable.  yep,, thats me in the corner holding my breath.

Two months until the iPhone is released in Australia.

Jerry from SignBlazer.

Jerry,don't waste your money unless you just HAVE to have it. I know two HUGE Apple fan-boys who bought one...two months later both bought the newest Blackberry.

Iphone is nice but it is far from what it should be. $400 and you can't even change the battery...come on Steve...what were you thinking...wait,I know....FAST BUCKS!

Guest sciondrgn

I have a Blackberry pearl now and its been an awesome phone, it does alot of the same stuff minus the trouch screen. I like the trackball navigation to..

My phone is so outdated it doesnt even have bluetooth. I dont likt to talk much on the phone, so I dont need all those extras.

My celphone is really good, I think the Brand is TONKA, as it falls soooo much and still works.

I like to Iphone tho, but I rather spend all that money having fun.

10 days into it, and I'm finding things out about the iPhone that are impressing me more and more... :clap: