Sign in to follow this  
CollinJ

Need a large vinyl cut

Ok so I have a vinyl cutter and could cut it, but the customer would like it to be 3-4 feet across and my cutter is only a 24". I could do this with my cutter and just put the 2 pieces up next to each other but I thought I would get some pricing from other members. I have the .eps file from him and it is a 5 color vinyl. The 5 colors are red, black, white, a medium silver/gray and then a lighter silver/gray. Its basically a square as far as dimensions go. The logo is just a "V" and a "C" (all interlinked and stuff, not just a V and C)

Looking to get a price on a 3ft and a 4ft separately. Basically ready to apply and then I will take care of applying it and all that stuff. I would say it would have to be out of Oracal 651 (or similar quality). If the price is good enough for me not to worry about applying several separate pieces, you'll get the job.

Thanks!

no lol why? thought we were bidding on the same job? Its a local collision center. I am trading some vinyl work for fixing my trucks dent lol

no lol why? thought we were bidding on the same job? Its a local collision center. I am trading some vinyl work for fixing my trucks dent lol

oh no.. lol

Just know a car club called Vertically Challenged, which has their logo as a big VC.

To be honest, with it being 5 colors you may want to sub it to a printer. There are a few members here that have 48" and 54" printers. Plus, the customer may appreciate the small price break of printed vs. cut.