Popeye

SB Pro Update

I have SB Pro dongle version 6.0.11 and recently downloaded and updated my version to 6.0.14.

The installation appeared to go just fine but when the program goes to start it comes up with an error.

"Software Key not Found" then the program shuts down.

I was hoping to use the software this weekend but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Any assistant from the SB guys would be appreciated.

Problem solved after re-booting..

What version of Windows are you using?

If Vista is it the 32 bit or 64 bit version, and are you a standard user or administrator?

When you run the program what screens do you see before the error, and then what error message do you get?

Hi Mark,

I'm running 2K Pro and I am signed in (always) as administrator.

It created a shortcut in my start menu, that's the only shortcut I've seen that tries to run Live update. I couldn't find anywhere in the program to run liveupdate.

Once I click that shortcut error pops up.. "Can not Run C;WINNTSignBlazer LiveUpdate.exe, Try running SignBlazer again. Error Code=2"

Thanks for the help

In the version of the program you are using, LiveUpdate should run automatically when first installed, and then once a month after that when you run SignBlazer from any of the shortcuts created by the setup program.

Currently for your version if you want to manually run LiveUpdate more often, first delete the shortcut you created yourself, create a new desktop shortcut by running Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder where you installed SignBlazer, hold down the right mouse button and click on the "SignBlazer LiveUpdate.exe" file and drag to the desktop and release the mouse button. Select "Create Shortcut here" from the menu that appears.