Sign in to follow this  
FBRsportmod68

uscutter

fine folks..........fine product.......1 suggestion, would be nice if you could include a 5 yard roll of vinyl to play with!!  other than that, VERY satisfied

David

True, a short roll of even 12" vinyl would be nice for those that don't plan ahead and buy vinyl at the same time they buy their cutter.  Nothing is more frustrating that to have a new toy and not be able to play with it.

I'm happy.

Another David

truthfully, it never dawned on me to order vinyl........i was so stoked i won the auction......been trying for a month or so

Guest Terry

I would agree, but I think they use to send a roll with your cutter back when they first started.

I got my cutter for christmas - and my first roll of vinyl arrived today.  I've been impatiently waiting to get started -- and yes, even the smallest roll would have been great to play with for the week.

I had a bit of a head start in this, as I owned a small Stika cutter for a long time. But the coolest thing I found with the new MH721 I purchased was the pen holder. I wanted to play a bit and also make sure I was doing things right. So, I inserted the pen head, and used a roll of kids playroom paper.  Buy it at places like Staples, Office Max and educational stores.  Now I'm so hooked on this stuff to test out anything, I don't bother with vinyl until I know the paper version looks right. I just learned how to layer 4 layers by using a paper print first. Sure saves vinyl!

I was in the same boat... Got the cutter but didn't have any material to cut!

Nice suggestion...

I too was with out vinyl for a week or so.  I swapped out the blade for the pen and used butcher paper IPO vinyl!  Worked out great!!  :woohoo:

Included with the USCutter is a pen. I went tio the dollar store and picked up a couple show cards/posters for a dollar and used that to practice on. It is a lot cheaper than vinyl. Use this to learn the cutter program and functions then you can get into the meatier stuff with your cutter blade.

BTW included with your purchase is a small cut, weeded sign showing the buyer that the machine has been tested and is working.

Yes, we used to include vinyl, but the quality was not the best, so it was not worth the troubles. We are considering the idea again once we get settled into our new location, but until then, we do offer an affordable sample pack for about $30, and there are a few links in the vinyl category of this forums with links to free materials.

:)