Hey guys and gals, I have a GCC Expert 24 cutter and my trial of the included software just ran out... It was Greatcut. I really have no attachment to that software, I just need something that will run my cutter. I have only found one place online that offers that software and its $280! I just do this as a hobby for the most part.

Does anyone know of other software that will run my cutter? I have been searching non-stop trying to find something but nothing really can tell me for sure if it works or not. I dont need a free program, but that would be nice. ( I am NOT asking someone to illegally get my Greatcut, I repeat NOT) Will Flexi work? Will anything work? I need my cutter up and running again. Thanks!

-Collin

Look in the SignBlazer section . Your cutter may be listed , if not try some cutter models & they might work for you . SignBlazer is free and does a great job for me & many in this forum .

Great Cut software that comes with your cutter does not expire.....You just need the serial number that came on the package the disk was in.....

Great Cut software that comes with your cutter does not expire.....You just need the serial number that came on the package the disk was in.....

ummm well it expired for me?

ummm I registered on GCC's site but it said it was for a trial I believe. maybe i missed something? dont tell me I messed it up and could have had it full for free....

Win! Win! Win! I never used the code on the disk! IDK how I got the trial code,  but now its the full version! woohoo!

Thank you everyone!