Sign in to follow this  
xJoey Dubsx

Did the Finale of this years Flea Market.... some new stuff I did too

I actually on my last shirt for my boss shirt I made I went and asked permission to cut the logo long story short I had to call corporate and ask permission before telling them I worked for the company they gave me the go ahead and actually emailed me the logo now that they know I work for them they offered me a 600 shirt deal every 6 months that I had to decline lmao

That's awesome! I'll pick up the order... :)

I actually on my last shirt for my boss shirt I made I went and asked permission to cut the logo long story short I had to call corporate and ask permission before telling them I worked for the company they gave me the go ahead and actually emailed me the logo now that they know I work for them they offered me a 600 shirt deal every 6 months that I had to decline lmao

I will screen print that shirt order for you and we will both make great money.....

Hey guys I'll go in and ask them if they have got someone to do it... If not I may just bid the job on here to u guys I'm all about makeing a lil extra lol

whooo boys! i certainly didn't mean to get anyone started, lol.  i was just curious...i haven't the juevos...(literally) to even think about that if i knew about it, you know?

carry on!