Sign in to follow this  
gr203

should be a quick one

I owe a friend a decal, and they want this.. Just the words and the logo. The black background with the grey gives me a hard time to vector it. Any help would be great, I usually handle all my vectors but just having trouble because of the size and background.

A cuttable .eps or just a large .jpg would be great either way

thank you anyone who has a quick minute to help me!

post-6190-12986558241673_thumb.jpg

post-6190-12986558256928_thumb.jpg

I would hope that you could learn to do this yourself it's so simple with free programs.

Bob Bigart

Robert, thank you for that.

I could have grabbed just the word logo into a vector easy. I guess I should have specified I need both parts of the logo, ontop of eachother, and it will be cut just as one color so the two logos, the word and the half circle things should just be together as one layer.. I just had trouble with it because inkscape wouldn't pick up the gray color with the black background. Thanks again for any help

i know a couple of you aleady did it i just wanted to help out ( or feel like i am) for all the help ive got of this forum... now could someone tell me how i post a eps file on here couldnt do it so i had to go back and change it to a bitmap because i used photobucket to upload for a image code

a hint for next time, if inkscape is giving you trouble seperating the black and gray, open whatever photo editing progran you using and use the fill tool to change one or both colors quickly and easily.