Kiri0281

Need Help !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. New at this so not good at or really sure of how to clean it up LOL! Also the bottompart of the horn is suppose to resemble the other one just a piece of it is worn off.

Thank you. New at this so not good at or really sure of how to clean it up LOL! Also the bottompart of the horn is suppose to resemble the other one just a piece of it is worn off.

You have been a member since 2009 look into doing some research on inkscape it is  so easy a cave man could do it really. And its free to boot.   I was playing and through this one together also and the other is fixed for you

fd4.EPS

post-2082-12986558203111_thumb.jpg

fd5.EPS

post-2082-1298655820386_thumb.jpg

fd4.EPS

post-2082-12986558213854_thumb.jpg

fd5.EPS

post-2082-1298655821451_thumb.jpg

A cave man? really?

Well i assume think you are superior for some reason.

With out us caveman you would be driving cars with square wheels & would freeze (we invented the wheel & fire)

Well I guess I would be the caveman type LOL. I am just using SBE which is OK but still crazy to figure out. I Sure will download Inkscape and play around on it. I so do appreciate everyones help on this. Yall are great at this and are such contributors to this forum. I bought this machine just to do my husbands semi's but been doing some simple things for others. I did make a great fire dept emblem with with Calvin in the center of it for my step son to put on his truck.

Calvin.EPS

Calvin.EPS

post-5337-12986558239586_thumb.jpg

post-5337-1298655825568_thumb.jpg

Dang I actually got something uploaded. I must be evolving. Car with round wheels here I come. Thank you all so very much.

Thank you very much! I downloaded inkscape and I must be pretty stupid. All I want to do is clean up the edges on that and it would be great but no luck for me on that LOL. Whats your outlook on it?

Thank you very much! I downloaded inkscape and I must be pretty stupid. All I want to do is clean up the edges on that and it would be great but no luck for me on that LOL. Whats your outlook on it?

Do your clean up in Sign Blazer, dbl click on the image and your nodes will come up and play around with them, hope that helps

post-2082-12986558241127_thumb.png

post-2082-1298655825664_thumb.png

I sure will try that. I have messed around with the nodes before but never got a good result. I know I sound stupid but this thing has drove me nuts.

Do your clean up in Sign Blazer, dbl click on the image and your nodes will come up and play around with them, hope that helps

+1. you can do most of the same node editing in inkscape that you do in sb, but i find sb SOOOOO much easier to edit with.

one of my favorite features that i love is the fact that in sb you can hold down your delete button, and then just sweep the cursor over what ever you want deleted. where as, in inkscape, you have to individually click on each one, of select them with a box, which moght not always work if there are other "non-target" nodes in the area.