jonmiller

double cut the lines - how to?

Hi there

Back again... :(

I have some thicker material that I would like to cust some airbrush stencils out of and because of the thickness I will need to cut the design 2 or maybe 3 times. Can this be done?

many thanks,

Jon

you can try unchecking the "Advance Page After Job" box in the cutter setup window. That should return you to your original origin after cutting. Then you should be able to run a second pass. It will depend on how accurate you tracking is whether it will cut in the exact location.

Jay

cheerz buddy, will give it a go. the tracking is pretty accurate, i did a fairly complex design in another program and it must have been the file but it did 2-3 passes near as exact.

another way to do this is to duplicate or triplicate the graphic during design, with each layer being a different color, stacked on top of one another. Then when you go to cut, tell it to cut all colors.

Kevin

cool, thank you. will give it a go that way also. i guess that would eliminate any chance of the tracking going off when going back to the starting position

another way to do this is to duplicate or triplicate the graphic during design, with each layer being a different color, stacked on top of one another. Then when you go to cut, tell it to cut all colors.

Kevin

Thats what i would of done