Hello everyone, i hate to be the guy whose first post is a new thread but im having nothing but problems with my new plotter.

Its a MH-871, i was never able to get the drivers to install right, (Windows XP). I am using Flexi Sign to design and then cutting using a production manager. Only problem is the production manager needs to know what its sending the file too. Its needs a Manufacturer and Model name, however, US Cutter is not an option for manufacturer. Ive searched around here a little and also google, thinking that the plotter may be some generic china one that US Cutter labels as their own, however i found no additional information.

Any help is greatly appreciated, i really need this thing up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

I am using 8.1 on Windows XP. No its not on a Dongle.

I was able to get the driver installed correctly by downloading it last night, then i called Support today and the guy on the phone walked me through how to connect the plotter to the computer step by step. Super helpful!  :thumbsup:

So what version  of  FlexiSign?   Does it have a dongle?  (USB flash drive? )

nope another hacked version

My thoughts exactly, love it when they say "i use flexi, whats a dongle?"

When i was a machinist used to see the same thing for Gibbs Camm alot, I went as far as not accepting a job at a fairly large local shop for using all hacked software including Gibbs.

You wanna play you pay