Sign in to follow this  
two crows

simple line drawing

I have a simple line drawing, I have vectorized it and it will cut but it cuts two lines. It almost seems like it cuts the inside of the line and the outside of the line also. I even redrew the image with a fine point pencil to narrow the width of the line and still the same thing... any IDEAS?? :thumbsup:

a vectorized image is 2 lines.  If it didn't cut the outside and inside.  there would be nothing there to cut.  A vectorized image is outlines..  If it didn't cut the outside and inside of this EXAMPLE image,  you would not see it at all.  That is what makes it black or whatever color you chose.

http://www.clipartguide.com/_pages/1386-0812-1116-3845.html

What program did you vectorize it with and what program are you cutting with. Some basic information is always good to include with your posts to help other understand your issue.

Jay

ok let me ask you this....  what are you expecting it to do? what are you expecting the line drawing to look like when you are done cutting it?

I want the cutter to make one pass around the drawing and call it quits. Like it does on all other graphics I cut out.  Its a simple deer skull, no different than cuttong letters or any other thing.