freebird1963

SPPCTRA FOIL

Has anyone tried cutting Imprintable Warehouse SPECTRA FOIL ?

I have a MH-721 with CLEAN CUT BLADES and can not seem to do more than scratch it. I was at 420 force too !

Yea I am cutting on the right side of the vinly too.

I can feel the lines but doesn't weed at all. I can't see any lines either.

I put the crappy BGS vinly back on to make sure there wasn't any issues with the cutter and cut right thru it cuz I forgot to change the force.

Thanks

Mark

Can't help with a MH721 but I use an Expert 24 and cut at 130 with 45 blade and do not have any problems....You should not need as much pressure as you are using.....

Thanks. thats what I think but can't get it cut.

How do you like the GCC Expert 24 ? It doesn't have contour cutting ability does it ?

I think I am gonna start looking for a new cutter.

Thanks

Mark

I like the Expert 24.....The new Expert 24 LX will have contour cutting.....It will be out soon.....

Zencut Green is made by GCC so it is worth a look.....Not sure if you can get and/or use the Great Cut software with it....

I am not familliar with that material, however I have recently been experimenting with thicker vinyls of different hardnesses

I am using a 60 blade,  http://www.uscutter.com/3-Pack-of-Roland-Cemented-Carbide-Blades--60-Degrees-_p_146.html

I noticed US Cutter has a blade for tinting vinyl, http://www.uscutter.com/-USCutterMyTinter-Blade-Set-Pkg-of-5-_p_1316.html

greg

Hey Rox

Does the GCC close cut paths good. That is one complaint i have with this dang mh 721 is it seems to not close cuts very well.

Is it good at cutting good detail and small letters ?

Thanks

Mark